The Golden Drum Competition is the official competition of the festival. The Competition and Awards are open to all agencies, advertisers, clients, design or production houses, media companies and others involved in the creation or production of marketing communications, registered in the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Golden Drum Competition is divided in two sections:
- Best Piece, i.e. stand-alone entries;
- Best Practice, i.e. campaigns and concepts.
Both sections will be judged by two International Juries, featuring top industry professionals.
Technical guidelines & requirements for entries and materials has been changed and simplified. Be sure to check it before applying your entries.
The address where you can send your entires:
Paideia - Golden Drum Office
contact info: + 386 (0)40 564 645
The organizer reserves the right to change the technical requirements if necessary.
Entry Fees & Payment
All registration fees for 2016 will be announced in June 2016. Registrations will only be processed with full pre-payment. The entry fee is applicable for each individual entry, either competing as an independent work or a part of a series (in case of a series a single entry or a whole series may receive an Award). It is the entrant's responsibility to cover all the costs of shipment, custom duties, and all other costs that may arise.
Entry fee VAT rules
The following VAT rules apply for entry fees are in accordance with the Slovenian / EU rules and regulations on VAT:
- VAT to be charged to all Slovenian legal persons and individuals.
- VAT reverse charge procedure under Article 44 of VAT Directive for taxable person from EU having VAT identification number or taxable person from a third country possessing confirmation of being an economic operator.
- VAT charged under Article 45 of VAT Directive for non-taxable person from EU or a third country.
For further information, please contact your financial department.
Our details for your bank:
Slovenska oglaševalska zbornica (SOZ)
Slovenian Advertising Chamber
Letališka cesta 35
ID for VAT: SI12850730
- Beneficiary's name: Slovenska oglaševalska zbornica
- Beneficiary's full address: Letališka cesta 35, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Beneficiary's account number & bank code - IBAN: SI56 1010 0004 9546 334
- Beneficiary's bank & address: Banka Koper, Pristaniška 14, 6502 Koper, Slovenia
- Swift code: BAKOSI2X
Note: Please ensure you cover all bank charges; otherwise your registration(s) will not be processed. We will charge any credit card payment with 2.3 % on the total amount that we will be passing on to entrants.