The Golden Drum Competition is the official competition of the festival.
Entry deadline: 19 August 2014. Extended entry deadline: 4 September 2014.Online entry registration system is now closed!
The Golden Drum Competition and Awards are open to all agencies, advertisers, clients, design or production houses, TV broadcasting or media companies and others involved in the creation or production of marketing communications, registered in the following countries from New Europe: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Golden Drum Competition is divided in two sections named Single Channel, for entries that excel in the most creative and efficient use of a single communication channel and Multi Channel, for entries that promote creative use and integration of more than one communication channel. Both sections will be judged by two International Juries, featuring top industry professionals.
New this year!
The 2014 Golden Drum Competition has this year added two new competition groups for entries from New Europe: T. Branded content and W. Media. (See Groups & Categories)
Please note that for entries in group T. Branded content the definition of Branded content is the creation of, or natural integration into, original content by a brand, while the entries in group W. Media will be judged on a basis of understanding of the target audience, innovative implementation of the strategy and effective selection of media.
Also new this year is the Good Cause Grand Prix award. (See Eligibility & Conditions, art. 21).
Entries submitted to the Social & charity categories, or deemed by their content to be social and charity-related entries, may not receive the Grand Prix award. However, all social and charity-related entries that receive a Golden Drum award shall be eligible to be judged by both Juries for the best Social & charity work and receive the Good Cause Grand Prix award. A recipient of this award receives 18 points. The Juries reserve the right to withhold this award.
- get recognized in New Europe as creators of the best creative work in the region, as selected by the Golden Drum Juries.
- 17 Competition Groups offer you chances to win the most valued advertising award of New Europe: Golden Drum Grand Prix plus the all new Good Cause Grand Prix Award.
- get a chance to step under the spotlight of the Golden Drum main stage... and show your boss your work really is top-notch.
- get a chance to use the exclusive Golden Drum Winners Branding and prove your creative excellence to your clients and the rest of the creative society.
- gain the exclusive right to enter ICAC, The Intercontinental Advertising Cup and get a chance to compete against the winners of ADFEST, FIAP and ADC*E.