The Golden Drum Competition is the official competition of the festival. Entry deadline: August 2015.
Online entry registration system is now closed!
The Golden Drum Competition and Awards are open to all agencies, advertisers, clients, design or production houses, TV broadcasting or media companies and others involved in the creation or production of marketing communications, registered in the following countries from New Europe: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Golden Drum Competition is divided in two sections named Single Channel, for entries that excel in the most creative and efficient use of a single communication channel and Multi Channel, for entries that promote creative use and integration of more than one communication channel. Both sections will be judged by two International Juries, featuring top industry professionals.
- get recognized in New Europe as creators of the best creative work in the region, as selected by the Golden Drum Juries.
- 17 Competition Groups offer you chances to win the most valued advertising award of New Europe: Golden Drum Grand Prix plus the all new Good Cause Grand Prix Award.
- get a chance to step under the spotlight of the Golden Drum main stage... and show your boss your work really is top-notch.
- get a chance to use the exclusive Golden Drum Winners Branding and prove your creative excellence to your clients and the rest of the creative society.
- gain the exclusive right to enter ICAC, The Intercontinental Advertising Cup and get a chance to compete against the winners of ADFEST, FIAP and ADC*E.
Before entering the Golden Drum Competition 2015, please familiarise yourself with the Eligibility & Conditions (will be published in May 2015). If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com.