The Golden Drum Competition is the official competition of the festival. Entry Deadline: 21 August 2015. Extended Entry Deadline: 3 September 2015.
The Golden Drum Competition and Awards are open to all agencies, advertisers, clients, design or production houses, TV broadcasting or media companies and others involved in the creation or production of marketing communications, registered in the following countries from New Europe: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Golden Drum Competition is divided in two sections named Single Channel, for entries that excel in the most creative and efficient use of a single communication channel and Multi Channel, for entries that promote creative use and integration of more than one communication channel. Both sections will be judged by two International Juries, featuring top industry professionals.
- Get exclusive feedback from industry leaders and get recognized in New Europe as creators of the best creative work in the region, as selected by the Golden Drum Juries.
- Compete on equal terms, no matter where you’re coming from. Golden Drum treats every entry in the same way, giving you same chance to win the prestigious Golden Drum Awards.
- Improve your business portfolio and give your competition a run for their money, show your clients that you are an award-winning industry leader who strives only for “the best”.
- Develop new ways to promote your business with the exclusive Golden Drum winners branding and prove your creative excellence to your clients and the rest of the creative society.
- Set yourself apart and show everyone what you're good at by carefully entering your work in 17 different Groups with 99 different categories. Shine the light on those areas of your work where your competition can't follow.
- pdf Golden Drum 2015 Entry Handbook (3.2 MB)